Xilexio (Project Leader)
Peltsu (Translation: currently inactive)
Dr. Al (Translation Check/Translation)
Leidle (Translation Check)
Chikara (Translation Check: currently inactive)
Mad (Recruiting/Quality Checker/Discord Server owner)
Hecrapan (Editing/Proofreading: currently inactive)
ExiaR3 (Translation: currently inactive)
ShiroiSora (Graphics Editing)
Please join our Discord server if you are also interested in translating YnS!
The rest of the team is no longer working on this project. I will keep the below names and stuff for archival purposes.
Never forget the comrades we lost on this battlefield!
Leader & translator & hacking: Xilexio <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Founder: trjr <email@example.com>
Yosuga no Sora translators:
- xtryui (Motoka’s route)
- shi0n (Nao’s route)
- Anonymous (Akira’s route)
Yosuga no Sora Proofreader: linktriforce007 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Haruka na Sora translators:
- Obscure (Sora’s route)
- Xilexio (part of Akira’s route)
- Cafe (part of Motoka’s route)
- deltakei (part of Kazuha’s route)
- valerauko (part of Motoka’s route)
- jiji (part of Akira’s route)
- Anton00CN (part of Motoka’s route)
- Hecrapan – former leader of Haruka na Sora project
- Habluka – the Master of Eloquence
- D – help in recruitment
- Kudryavka – translation of most of Sora’s route
- Koto – translation of part of Sora’s route
- The Previous Team (TLWiki and everyone else that helped in translation, but are not active now) – translation of common route and almost complete of Kazuha’s route.
- LightCat – Helped fix the text spacing issue in Haruka na Sora (very big deal).