I’m finally done with other things, so I’m getting back to the project. Sorry for the wait.
So, in last few days I merged what I got from our QCrs with current scenario files. Our QCrs are improving readability and removing spelling and grammar errors from what’s already done, and they seem to be doing a good job.
As for my part, I pretty much haven’t made any progress since mid-August, because I had something else to do with bigger priority. In the first part of the month, apart from translating Akira’s route, I was working on recruiting new translators from some of existing fansub groups. Now, I have good and bad news. Good news – I managed to get us three new translators:
- Anonymous – anonymous translator that promised to work on remainder of Sora’s route.
- valerauko – will translate Motoka’s route.
- deltakei – will translate missing parts of Kazuha’s route.
Bad news – they haven’t translated anything yet and Anonymous didn’t reply me about the progress yet.
Also, as I noted in comments in last post, I merged what Fi11 got with our current scripts, so we have more lines done in Sora’s route too.
So, here’s current line translation status:
- Sora’s route – merged in some lines, 5686/8334 lines done (68.2%).
- Nao’s route – no changes, 0/7378 lines done (0%).
- Akira’s route – a bit of progress, 2347/8860 lines done (26.5%).
- Kazuha’s route – it’s got a new translator for missing scenes and also is being QC’d, no new lines, 5872/6690 lines done (87.8%).
- Motoka’s route – it’s got a new translator, no new lines, 0/6170 lines done (0%).
- Common route – finished, mostly QC’d, 2119/2119 lines done (100%).
- Bad end – partially done, I’ll finish it myself, I’m yet to check it, 52/145 lines done (35.9%).
Overall, 16076/39696 lines done (40.5%).
By the way, if you wish to talk with me about the project or anything else, I started appearing on #firstname.lastname@example.org lately.