So, one of our guys just went completely insane and just walked out on us. Sent us what he had but we’re down to 2 guys working part-time on this.
Oh, and I might get a write-up if I don’t finish this project for my boss soon, got the warning email this morning. And I’m already in a bit of trouble at work so that’s essentially “Finish the job or you’re fired.” So I need to put my backbone into that. Ideally I could put full-time work into translating but being in debt sucks and means I need to hold down a job. That means one person working on the project.
Don’t panic, we will finish this eventually, it will just mean more delays. I feel so shitty about telling you guys this after not posting and delays and stuff like that. But it can’t be helped.
I’d love to continue working as hard as I can. I picked this project up to see it finish, and I guarantee it will finish. There’s just shit that’s come up. We can put out a better-than-50% patch probably by mid-to-late february.
Thank you for your patience. Please don’t kill me, I hope you understand.