After a lot of struggle, Kazuha’s route has been completed. A quick history: most of her route was translated even before trjr started (that is, everything excluding h-scenes), later deltakei took his sweet time, but finally translated first h-scene and then I took my sweet time to translate the other two. But finally, it is completed. It’s translation is nowhere near good, so it will need a solid translation check, but at least we have a good base to work on now.
No staff changes this time. With this new team, everything finally goes well. Also, trjr was giving signs of life lately, so I hope he’ll help us out for example with Kazuha’s scenario tl check. Now, I’ll start to work on deciphering CSX file format for real.
Here are some stats:
- Sora’s route - finished, 8334/8334 lines done (100%).
- Nao’s route - 838/7378 lines done (11.3%).
- Akira’s route - 3473/8860 lines done (39.2%).
- Kazuha’s route - finished, 6690/6690 lines done (100%).
- Motoka’s route - 1125/6315 lines done (17.8%).
- Common route – finished, 2119/2119 lines done (100%).
Overall, 22579/39696 lines done (56.9%).